10/23/08

Dough Enhancer

I've had several people talk to me about dough enhancer, where to buy it and what it looks like. This is a fine powder used in wheat bread to make it better. The recipes I've used it for make great bread, cuts down on time and I don't have to use eggs so it's great for storage.

Dough enhancer will help make fluffier baked goods, enhance the natural flavor, and increase dough strength and shelf life. It's perfect for…. *breads *pizza dough *cakes *rolls *scones *muffins *and much more. Add dough enhancer to your favorite recipes for...*softer texture *longer shelf life *better flavor *increased strength Ingredients: Whey, soy lecithin, Tofu Powder, Citric Acid, Dry yeast, Sea salt, spice blend, corn starch, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), natural flavor. NO MSH. Product of USA.

I buy dough enhancer at Macey's for around $2.99 or 3.99 on sale. I'm not sure if you could find it outside of Utah in a Walmart. I'm sure if you found a baking store they would know about it.

No comments: