10/28/11
Breakfast Frittata
My family loves when I make Frittata. They like it with bacon, sausage, and cheddar cheese. I'll sneak bits of green bell pepper and onion in theirs as well. I like to make a mini one for myself that may include tomatoes, green or red bell pepper with onion, mushroom, basil and some feta cheese.
I use this basic recipe from allrecipes.com and then add whatever I'm in the mood for.
12 eggs
2 c. milk
4 Tbl. butter, melted
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 c. onion
2 c. cheese
Bacon, sausage, tomatoes, green bell peppers, etc.
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper. Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with onions, bacon (or whatever you want). Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment