10/28/11

Cake Love

Ice Cream and Chocolate Oreo Cake

Yellow Cake with Mango Mousse. This cake is a 6", 3 layer cake.

Beautiful Roses!

This is a yellow cake with mango mousse, lemon filling, with whipped cream, fruit and almond decorations. This cake was made for the more "healthy minded" folk.

Ice Cream and Chocolate cake with Butterfinger, mini cake

Super mini Oreo Cake
These are some of the latest cakes I've done. I seriously have a passion for decorating cakes. If I had the means, the time, the money, I think I could decorate all day and all night. The passion runs through me like crazy. I seriously find so much love and peace spreading frosting on a cake. The journey in planning and executing excites my soul and the satisfaction is amazing. My cakes start at $40 for anyone interested. Any extras like chocolate wrap, chocolate roses, etc., the price increases. 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness what beautiful cakes!!! Wish we were closer. Yum! New follower here.